Tuesday, January 22, 2008

what's up, doc?

my pimped pic!I had not used Google Docs before, but am a big fan of Basecamp, so I am familiar with the concept. So smart! And handy!

The garden slide show editing was a little clunky; it took a long time and an error message would show up every time I tried to add a graphic that said it was taking too long to respond. I did finally add a slide, but holy smokes, it took forever. My slide was a little stretch on the garden theme - the fruits of the garden as they relate to strawberry pie and coffee! And I did enjoy the various furry pests who had also invaded the garden! Esp. Love That Dog Barney raking. That pooch is too much.

Here is a slide show that I added to my Google Docs account. I can't vouch for if anyone can edit it or not yet, as I haven't fully explored those options, but I will keep at it.

Until next week, play more, learn more, fear less. And watch out for bunnies driving pink convertibles in the garden. They will definitely wreck havoc on the produce.

1 comment:

Stef Morrill said...

I checked out your slide show, Pinky...pretty neat!

I need to explore this tool more. I want to know what it means to "present", which it says I can do if I'm a collaborator! Another thing to play around with.....