Friday, February 8, 2008

baby's got some brand new shoes

abécédaire entrées has a new look! I took this week's lesson catch-up time to play around a bit with changing the template of my blog. It took a lot of tweaking and some unfortunate choices to figure out how to change the code (preview is a very important feature) but I finally found something I liked. So long Scribe, hello Love (the name of the template that I copied the background from). Don't these shoes look lethal?

Until next week, play more, learn more, fear less, and take time to breathe. Love is in the air!

8 comments:

jaime said...

Love your new look, Pinky!
The shoes bring to mind your early PP post about new TV shows. Were you a SATC fan? Are you watching the new Cashmere Mafia and/or Lipstick Jungle?

Unknown said...

Hey there Pinky...

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the new look isn't looking so good in Firefox (at least on my version here at work)....Looks great in IE, though!!

Pinky said...

uh oh. I don't have the skills to know what to fix there. It looks really bad, though, I will agree with that.

Pinky said...

eureka! I think I fixed it. for the moment anyway.

Veronica said...

It looks beautiful. You are the coding queen.

Pinky said...

Hey Jaime,

I loved SATC, but more than that I love Darren Star (Melrose Place airs daily at 10:00 and 11:00 am on "Soapnet"!). I gave Cashmere Mafia a try and really enjoyed it, but lost track of what night it is on already. How about you?

Anonymous said...

Check out Eli Stone on Thursday, very cute and great George Michael songs...Didn't really get into the first episode of Lipstick, maybe I've had enough Brooke for my lifetime.

Pinky said...

yeah, I've been watching, because it is on after Lost. I like it in a Pushing Daisies kind of way. Did you know that Jonny Lee Miller was married to Angelina?