Monday, October 22, 2007

alphabet fun with flickr

I created a tiny collection of photos featuring my various abc paraphernalia. I generally load all of my photos into Kodak Gallery, so I don't really have the hang of Flickr, yet. I wish that I could organize the photos on the main page; I figured out how to organize them as a set, so I am linking to that here. And don't forget to visit Taffy the Wonder Doodle's first magazine cover. I could have spent all day working on that!

A B E C E D A I say I R E

5 comments:

Veronica said...

Love the magazine cover! Can't wait to read the whole issue.

Nice job on that.

Leereer said...

I guess we found the solution for getting people to respond to blogs: cute photos of adorable dogs! Very cool...looks like you had fun.

Pinky said...

Oh, I know it is shameless, but I can't help it. I really can't.

jaime said...

Taffy, Taffy, Taffy...I certainly hope you voted for Salmon over PB treats! What a stunning cover shot ;)

Pinky said...

Dear Jaime,
Because I loved your catster page so much, I created a dogster page, too. Five hours later and this is what you get:
TaffysDogsterPage
Love,
Princess Taffeta