Monday, October 1, 2007

more addictive than italian cream cake

I am back for more trouble! Today I subscribed to more blogs than I probably should have, but it is fun and addictive:

I am really enjoying Project Play and look forward to the new lessons each week. I did not know that I could sign up for podcasts with bloglines, so I added Grammar Girl to the list. I normally receive it automatically through itunes, but I sometimes forget to check it if I am just re-charging my nano. Now I have a handy reminder that something new has been added.

Until we meet again: Play more. Learn more. Fear less. Appreciate reversible tights.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Though I am loathe to show my legs, I may just do so if I can wear reversible tights!

Good list of feeds. I may grab some of these.

Leereer said...

I'm working right now, as I'm learning to comment on a blog. Library 2.0 rocks. Leereer

Jill said...

Very neat blog! I really like all your postings on the left margin - looks like I need to explore how to jazz up my blog.

Pinky said...

Thanks, Jill! I appreciate your comment. It was very difficult for me to figure out how to add the bloglines on the left side. Thank goodness that I have some Project Play buddies that I can practice stuff with (I'm talking 'bout you, Veronica!). The other abc entries I added using the "add a page element" in template.